This tour is designed for those on their first interactions with India with its two very distinct parts in terms of language, traditions and people. This is not a demanding tour; it is a relaxing itinerary with lots to see. Driving time is kept to minimum and the roads are generally pretty good, but local traffic and/or road damage can sometimes slow us down. These times then are for wonderful discoveries. The tour is not overly demanding, but some of the days can be busy, where traveling is combined with sightseeing and there are a lot of early mornings.
It is a brief introduction with mid range comfortable accommodation, personal vehicle and modest prices.
Tour Style –
Leisure – Cultural
- Delhi – Agra drive; Sightseeing tour of Agra.Welcome aboard! You are welcomed & picked up by our Car / Coach from the common pick-up point as informed in your Tour Documents and transferred to the hotel in Agra (The Tour Director would meet and brief you on the tour schedules a welcome briefing covering the various aspects of the tour. (You would however, also getafter the deposition of the Final Payment the Sterling Vacation’s India travel kit containing all relevant documents of your trip ensuring that you have the best of the Indian holiday). Drive to Agra would also give us a chance to visit the Nal Sarovar Bear Rescue Camp or the Mausoleum of the great Mughal Emperor Akbar. These stoppages are subject to the time constraints and the entry ticket paid in full at the sight.Upon arrival at Agra we would proceed straight to visit historical Agra Red Fort and if time permits you may also visit Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula, a beautiful mausoleum made by Nurjahan, wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir for her Persian father Mirza Ghiasuddin Beg. Later we check into the hotel.
In the evening you may opt for the local Play (at an additional cost) “Mohabbat the Taj” recreating the love story of the Emperor for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Agra to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (210 Kms / 5 hrs)In the morning soon after breakfast we visit this Love Story etched in pure Marble. Today is your special day; let this place of dreams be the one where you have the best day of your life and the incomparable “Monument of Love” the Taj Mahal, bear testimony to it. The Taj Mahal is the living symbol of the monumental passion of Shah Jahan and Arzumand Banu Begum.Later we drive to the Pink City, Jaipur, enroute visiting the city of Fatehpur Sikri on the outskirts of Agra which has the abandoned citadel of Mughal Emperor Akbar. An UNESCO World heritage site, it was a short lived capital of Mughal Empire (for 10 years only) as it had to be abandoned due to shortage of water supply.
City of Colors:On arrival at Jaipur, check in to your hotel and later visit the UNESCO World Heritage Monument the Jantar Mantar and the Birla Mandir. You also stop to see the architecturally beautiful the Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. Wind up the city tour with a stroll in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur.
In the evening visit an ethnic village, located at the outskirts of Jaipur, for an exotic Rajasthani dinner or visit the house of local Rajput Family playing host for the evening in the traditional Rajasthani Style. (Only for the tour members who opted and paid for) Stay overnight at your hotel.
- Sightseeing of Amber at Jaipur and drive to DelhiEnjoy the sightseeing tour of Amber fort. On the way to fort we stop for Photography at the Lake Palace or the Jal Mahal. Once at the Amber Fort take the ascent to the fort walking the stairs or you may opt at an additional cost to climb on an elephant’s back or by a jeep to get to the fort from the base). At Amber Fort the main attractions are the five levels.Starting with the Jaleb Chowk, the Diwan-e-Aam(the Hall of Audience), Sattais Kachheri, Ganesh Pol, Sukh Mandir (Temple of Contentment – an aptly named pleasure chamber, cooled by a stunning water cascade) and the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror palace) here. Soon after we proceed for Delhi hitting the National Highway No 8. Arrive in Delhi and check into your hotel. Stay overnight at your hotel.
- Delhi Sightseeing Tour and DepartureAfter a sumptuous brekfast we head to the bustling old Delhi visiting Jama Masjid, viewing Red Fort in Shah Jahanabad (Old Delhi) from outside, Raj Ghat ( Mahatma Gandhi’s cremation grounds) & Humanyun’s Tomb.During the second half take a tour of the British Colonial Buildings viz. India Gate, Parliament House and President’s House in Lutyen’s Delhi (New Delhi) and wind up the tour with the visit to the iconic monument ‘Qutub Minar’.
|Tour Price Per person|
|Tour Price Single Supplement|
- The Tour Price is Per Person Tour amount payable on twin sharing in Indian Rupees.
- The Tour Price is based on the usage of the Hotels and Services as indicated in the itinerary. This is subject to change at the time of booking and in change of Hotels and services.
Twin occupancy including breakfast
at the following Hotels or
(Subject to availability at the time of booking
|01||Agra||Mango Suites||3 Star|
|01||Jaipur||Wall Street||3 Star|
|01||Delhi||Africa Avenue||3 Star|
In case of non availability of the mentioned hotels, similar kind/quality of hotels will be provided
|Price includes following services||Price does not include|
|Prices – (Indians) Optional Items||Prices – (Foreign Nationals) Optional Items|
|Prices – (Indians) Entrance Tickets||Prices – (Foreign Nationals) Entrance Tickets|
The terms and conditions contained in this Tour Participation Agreement govern the relationship between you, the passenger, and us, Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Tour Participation Agreement. They outline, among other things, our cancellation policy and certain limitations of liability.
Reservations & Payments
An initial deposit of 50% of tour cost is required to secure your reservation.
- Final Payment:
A deposit of rest of the payment as per your selected tour is required 21 days prior to commencement of tour or as per agreed at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The Prices are indicative and are subject to change at the time of booking.
Making Final Payments
Final payments are due 21 days prior to trip, depending upon the program. See the Deposit, Final Payment, and Cancellation Fees schedule included in this Tour Participation Agreement for payment due dates for specific programs. Reservations may be put on a waitlist or canceled by Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. if payment is not received by the final payment due date. Should this occur, cancellation charges will apply. All prices are stated in Euro, per person, and based on double occupancy (twin sharing), unless otherwise noted.
The tour price includes Arrival / Departure, Air Condition Luxury vehicle, Domestic Flight Tickets, Train Tickets – AC Sleeper Class (if applicable), Hotel Charges with CPAI Plan, government taxes, Camel Safari in Thar Desert (if applicable), Boating at Varanasi in River Ganges (if applicable).
Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, international flight tickets, India visa fees, tips, monument tickets, movie/video camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which is not specified.
Other fees may be imposed by airlines which are the passenger’s responsibility.
Deposit – Final Payment – Cancellation Fees
Rates are also based on twin sharing basis. For single supplement, see tariff.
50% of Total Tour Cost
21 days prior to commencement of tour
before 30+ days 25% of Total Tour Cost
before 29-22 days 50% of Total Tour Cost
before 21-16 days 75% of Total Tour Cost
before 15-0 days 100% of Total Tour Cost
Responsibilities & Liability
The responsibility of Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliated companies, officers/directors, employees, sponsoring organizations, and agents is strictly limited. As a tour operator, Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. organizes, promotes and sells tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including sightseeing excursions, and hotel accommodations, that Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. purchases or reserves from various suppliers (collectively, “Suppliers”). Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. does not own or operate any of these Suppliers. The Suppliers providing travel services for Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. tour programs are independent contractors, and are not agents or employees of Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. As such, Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity of any kind occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control, including, without limitation, any negligent or willful act or failure to act of, or breach of contract by, any Supplier or any other third party. Some tours include visits to shops and merchants. Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any purchases you make during your trip, whether or not that merchant is part of the scheduled itinerary. By utilizing the travel services of the Suppliers, you agree that you will look only to such Suppliers in respect of any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that neither Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. nor any representative of Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. shall be liable.
Without limiting the foregoing, Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delays or changes in schedules, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, defaults by any third parties, including Suppliers, mechanical or other failure of trains or other means of transportation, or the failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for acts of God or force major events, sanitation problems, lack of medical care, sickness, weather conditions, strikes and other labor activities, acts of terrorism, acts of war (declared or undeclared), quarantines, embargoes, blockades, criminal activities or any other act or event beyond the direct control of Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd.
Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. assumes no financial responsibility for any cancellations or delays or rescheduling of all transportation and their forms.
No compensation would be offered / entertained in whatsoever manner for any missed or unutilized component.
Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice and all participants are required to agree.
The Tour Participant has to bear the total cost of all changes occurring in the tour. Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. assumes no financial responsibility for any cancellations or delays resulting from invalid passports, visas, or other travel document requirements, or for ticket or other travel documents that do not reflect your name exactly as it appears on your passport. Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour without prior notice. If the tour is canceled by Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. for any reason, Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. shall have no liability beyond the prompt refund of all tour participants’ payments received by it.
Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. would try and allocate rooms as per the configuration required and agreed upon. However, there might be chances of not meeting the requirement for the particular configuration. Sterling Vacations Pvt. Ltd. should be not held liable for compensation (s)/ refund(s) in such an event / act by the third party (ies) suppliers.
Please book the tour or any part thereof or services of sterling vacations only if you agree. Please note these conditions are updated from time to time and also it is expected it to be viewed by all participants booked online or offline. Our official mails / correspondences do indicate to look for the disclaimers before confirming services.
All disputes fall under the Jaipur Jurisdiction.