Book Your Tour
- Day tour of Agra from Jaipur
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites; Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Be mesmerized by the beauty in white marble of Taj Mahal
- Enjoy authentic Indian lunch at a local restaurant
- Explore the Agra Fort inside the perimeters of a walled city
- Marvel at the Indian, Persian and Turkish architecture at these sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by a private air-conditioned car
- English-speaking guide
- Your Guide will meet, greet and escort you to your car upon arrival. Later you will be picked-up from your hotel for a comfortable 4hr drive to Agra by an air-conditioned car. The first halt would be pay tribute to the symbol of love – the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the resplendent mausoleum built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife – an ode to love carved in white marble. The Taj Mahal is widely recognized as “the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage”. Admire the beauty of Moghul architecture combining beautifully elements from Persian, Turkish and Indian architecture styles.
- Next have lunch at a local restaurant in Agra and then continue your trip to the Agra Fort.
- Explore the Agra Fort which is actually a walled city spread across 94 acres of land. This brick fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site which has seen many battles and has undergone major renovations lately. Discover the Indian heritage as you take a stroll through the corridors of this grand fort.
- Later in the evening you will drive back to Jaipur.
What to Expect
- Entrance fee for all tourist places in the itinerary
- Food may be spicy for your taste buds. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please be advised that shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in places of worship
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended