As soon as you talk about Kerala, you can imagine the beautiful and green surroundings and lush landscapes and panoramic views of this great state also known as “God’s Own Country.” When you travel to India, you will find all peace, happiness and heavenly experience in this beauteous state which is located in South India on the Malabar Coast and the known to be the thirteenth largest state of India.
You may choose to visit India for family fun or honeymoon tours and contact Sterling Vacations as your Indian tour operators to get the best deals and mesmerizing trip online.
The state of Kerala has become one of the most popular and desired tourist as well as honeymoon destinations of India. Most of the tourists and newlyweds prefer Kerala as their first choice to spend quality time with their loved ones; Why is given below:
- Lush Greenery- Kerala is a state with extensive green lands and a natural habitat for unique and rare species. You just have to relax and amaze in the beauty of green acres and experience the adventures of high mountains, gorges, and cut deep valleys and view the exotic wildlife of the state. Having tropical climate and good rainfall, Kerala offers a perfect environment to enjoy the beauty under the gorgeous Palm Trees.
- Inviting Backwaters- The most attractive and beautiful destination of Kerala, which is a chain of brackish lagoons and lakes lying parallel to the Arabian Sea coast of the state. Formed by the network of various lakes, canals, rivers and inlets, Backwaters is fantastic tourist spot to feast your souls with the beautiful greenery.
- Luxurious House Boats- Experience the unique houseboats at Backwaters which offer all luxuries on a floating boat and provide all comforts of a home. The house boats display stunning interiors and splendid setup to enjoy the heavenly trip at Backwaters. These beautifully designed boats are made by the magical hands of the Kerala craftsmen to provide you once in a lifetime experience of luxury and comfort.
- Attractive Tree Houses- You will find yourself in a totally different world when you step into the uniquely designed and crafted tree houses of Kerala. The tree houses are located at all prime locations to enjoy the natural and panoramic views.
- Never Ending Beaches- Kerala exhibits numerous beaches which abound in the pristine sand and gorgeous Palm Trees alongside the sea where you can enjoy your time with beachside activities and sports.
- Grand Tea Estates of Munnar- Munnar Hills of Kerala have enveloped a large variety of Flora and Fauna to explore and study. Enjoy your days of togetherness when you walk hand in hand through the extensions of Tea Plantations here.
- The rich culture and festivities- The Kerala offers a unique culture to explore and variety of festivals and celebrations to look into the roots of this rich historical state.
A large number of India tour operators operating online can provide you the best holiday packages and Honeymoon Travel Packages. The India travel in winters will prove your vacations to be more enjoyable and fun filled.